MEDIUM AND HIGH LEVEL ORDER PICKERS
Dependable order pickers that keep costs low in time sensitive applications
Tough and reliable for time sensitive order picking operations, the Hyster K series of medium and high level order pickers is designed to enable the best use of space and deliver a low cost of operation.
The Hyster K Series order picking trucks feature rising cabs to help operators to pick individual items at medium to high locations, maximising pick face access for the duration of a shift.
Hyster Medium and High Level Order Picker Highlights:
- Solid stability at height is delivered by the robust mast construction, with high torsional strength at up to 8 metres high
- Strong, welded compact chassis structure enhances manoeuvrability and allows reliable load handling even in high racking
- A lower cost of operation is achieved by the progressive speed control, which helps to reduce energy consumption
- An extensive range of lifting heights helps to optimise warehouse space, for reduced operational costs
- The AC drive motor is virtually maintenance free and the CANbus wiring system enhances communication between truck systems which, together with onboard diagnostics, simplifies maintenance. The fixed vertically mounted motor provides easy maintenance access, further reducing costs
- Forks on all K series order picker models can be raised or lowered independently from the cab
- A wide range of customised options that includes cold store, various cab widths, rail or wire guidance and end of aisle slow down and stop options, makes the K series adaptable to suit virtually any operation requirements
Model Name Weight Platform Height Load Capacity Battery Capacity Chassis Width Lift Height K1.0L AC 0.7 FC 1550 - 1000 24V / 560Ah 796 690 K1.0L AC 15 FC 1750 - 1000 24V / 560Ah 796 1410 K1.0L AC 12 1600 1190 1000 24V / 560Ah 780 1010 K1.0L AC 12 SL 1700 1190 1000 24V / 560Ah 780 1010 K1.0L AC 17 SL 1800 1690 1000 24V / 560Ah 780 1510 K1.0L AC 17 WP 2000 1690 1000 24V / 560Ah 0 1510 K1.0L AC 48 SL 2665 4807 1000 24V / 560Ah 950 4627 K1.0L AC 48 WP 2865 4807 1000 24V / 560Ah 0 4627 K1.0M 2890 4920 1000 48V / 310Ah 0 4670 K1.0H 3255 5420 1000 48V / 420Ah 0 5170 K1.0H 4065 9145 1000 48V / 560Ah 0 8895