Heavy Duty Forklift Truck
SOLID AND AGILE HEAVY DUTY ALL TERRAIN FORKLIFTS WITH LOWER RUNNING COSTS
With seven models to suit specific heavy-duty applications, the H25-32XD series of all terrain forklifts provides high productivity, reliability, fuel efficiency and outstanding driver comfort to deliver an excellent return on investment.
These solid machines have proven their reliability and strength in heavy applications around the world, particularly in aluminium, steel, block and container handling applications, whether new or used forklifts.
Hyster® 25-32T Heavy Duty Fork Lift Truck Highlights:
- For the toughest applications and heaviest loads, a range of different carriage, fork and front-end attachments (including container spreaders and coil rams) are available. The robust masts have extra strength thanks to the unique ‘6-roller’ construction for lift heights up to 6.81m
- The dual function carriage design – with quick disconnect forks for fast attachment exchange and standard sideshift with fork-positioners – offers unique flexibility to handle many different types of loads
- The high-performance power train has built in engine and transmission protection systems ensuring maximum reliability and low total cost of ownership
- Operating speeds are class leading contributing to lower cost of operation.
- Benefit from a low Total Cost of Ownership and meet emissions regulations wherever you are in the world with Stage V, IV and IIIa options.
- Reduce fuel consumption while maintaining productivity and lifting speeds, bringing the cost per load moved down. Choose a truck with selectable ECO modes (eLo and Hi-P) and you can balance maximum productivity with excellent fuel economy levels that work for you.
- Trucks with Stage V engines use a combination of a Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), DEF (like AdBlue®) and a Diesel Particle Filter (DPF). With a cooled EGR, which minimises the creation of NOx, there is less DEF used and with smart monitoring and service, uptime is optimised in demanding applications.
- Work is easier and more comfortable than ever for the operators with a new seating design and large floor area. The new cockpit-style cab positions all truck information and controls at the driver’s fingertips and there is a re-designed joystick control.
- With more glass integral to its design the new premium cab also provides excellent visibility during driving, reversing, manoeuvring and stacking. Heating and ventilation options are available to suit summer or winter conditions.
- Hyster has also introduced new performance optimisation developments such as cooling on demand, load sensing hydraulics (power on demand), RPM management and alternate engine idle speed to help further reduce the total fuel consumption in most applications
- Three ultra-compact short wheelbase models are designed for applications where operating space is restricted
- The H25-32XD trucks can work in extreme ambient temperatures ranging from -20°C up to +50°C.
- There are many options available to suit the application. Add-ons also include a Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, directional control on steering column, Bluetooth radio, container weighing solutions, a choice of seats and many more.
Model Name Transmission Load Capacity Load Centre Engine Lift Height H25XDS9 ZF 5WG211 5-speed Hydrodynamic Transmission 25000 900 Mercedes OM936 / Cummins QSB 6.7 Diesel 9250 H25XD12 ZF 5WG211 5-speed Hydrodynamic Transmission 25000 1200 Mercedes OM936 / Cummins QSB 6.7 Diesel 9250 H28XD12 ZF 5WG211 5-speed Hydrodynamic Transmission 28000 1200 Mercedes OM936 / Cummins QSB 6.7 Diesel 9860 H30XD9 ZF 5WG211 5-speed Hydrodynamic Transmission 29700 900 Mercedes OM936 / Cummins QSB 6.7 Diesel 9860 H30XD12 ZF 5WG211 5-speed Hydrodynamic Transmission 30000 1200 Mercedes OM936 / Cummins QSB 6.7 Diesel 9860 H32XD9 ZF 5WG211 5-speed Hydrodynamic Transmission 31950 900 Mercedes OM936 / Cummins QSB 6.7 Diesel 9860 H32XD12 ZF 5WG211 5-speed Hydrodynamic Transmission 32000 1200 Mercedes OM936 / Cummins QSB 6.7 Diesel 9860